Venture Analyst - Intern
Our Venture Analyst Intern will support the fund’s investment and operating activities across Web3 and help build innovative incubator projects at Decasonic Labs. We are a small, collaborative team, so this individual will have a significant impact on our long term growth and an opportunity to come back full time contingent on mutual interest.
- Generate investment theses around market whitespaces and "killer apps"
- Complete due diligence on new and current partnerships with founders, both investments and active network participation (technology analysis, code reviews, industry thesis, competitive landscape, business/pricing model)
- Prepare market analyses and research documents to support investment decisions
- Create cutting edge business plans for incubator projects at Decasonic Labs
- Develop web3 applications and white papers for incubator projects at Decasonic Labs
- Attend relevant web3 networking events, panels, and introduce outlier founders to the fund’s pipeline
- Working towards a technical degree (computer science, mathematics preferred)
- Previous software development experience through internships, coursework, or personal projects
- Critical, analytical thinker who can effectively operate with speed
- Strong analytical ability to collect, evaluate, and present data to form effective narratives
- Self starter attitude and an ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment with limited supervision
- Innate curiosity and skill for discovering, adopting, integrating, and managing technology
- Exceptional communication skills across diverse formats - email campaigns, newsletters, social, blog posts
- Highly passionate/curious about blockchain technology, user experience, and entrepreneurship